Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Cleansing the Diaper

I can feel the white walls coming in closer and closer. Each day my little white box gets smaller and smaller. And a majority of feeling this way is due to my son. My daughters were my sons age not very long ago. There is only that two and a half year gap between my children. Only my son...ah yes, my son...loves to be a real life Dennis the Menace. He came up to me earlier today ever so sweet. It was then that I realized he was coming close so I could get a whiff of what sat in his diaper. I stood up from the chair I was sitting at to make my way for a diaper and wipes. While in the diaper bag, I hear sloshing in the toilet. My son has decided to remove his diaper and try to flush out "the poopies." There are really no words to describe how I reacted. Shock, disgust, irritation. Those words should be enough to describe to you the feelings that became a marathon throughout my body at the sight of my son washing out his dirty diaper in the toilet. I do admire my son wanting to be "clean." But I am sure that many of you will agree with me that my sons version of cleanliness went to the extreme in a revolting way.

No comments:

Post a Comment