Search This Blog

Monday, January 24, 2011

Midnight Kitty Box Cleaning

As I am quietly sitting at the computer starting my next weeks college coursework, I start to hear a noise. I realize the noise is coming from the bathroom. More specifically, the cat box. At first it sounds like the cat scratching in her box. As though she had just completed her twice a day "business." But wait, the noise continues. It cannot be the cat. She has never took that long. And I know she doesnt view her catbox as a sandbox. I stand up from the computer chair, tip toe over to the hallway and make my way around the corner heading to the bathroom. There is no light. It is absolute darkness. I push the bathroom door open. It is then that there is a deer in the headlights moment. My son doesnt dare to move. He stands as still as can be. He is holding the kitty litter shovel. And there is kitty litter all over the bathroom floor. If this was the game of Clue, my most definite answer would have been, "it was Dylan, in the bathroom, and he did it with the kitty litter scooper."

No comments:

Post a Comment