Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Band Continues to March on in Attempting to Potty Train....

It never fails.  At least where potty training my two year old son is concerned.  We recently switched to huggies pull ups(with a cars design), since our son has shown more interest in toilets.  We thought, COOL, our son is starting to use the toilet.  Little did we know that he still is using his hidden toilets.  While going through and tidying his room this morning, I found one of his dumptrucks sort of tucked behind his toddler bed....inside the bed of the truck, Dylan made sure to mark his territory. 
I still have this strong belief in that boys/men/regardless of age are just like any other mammal in the animal kingdom.  My son loves that truck and I believe he peed in it to "prove" that truck is his and only his! 
So I continue on with the fight to potty train my two year old.  I have a feeling that here soon(hopefully soon) mom will conquer the battle of trying to get her son to use the toilet every time he needs to go instead of everything else he sees fit to mark. 
Dogs/Man......Man/Dogs......very fine line of similarity!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment